We would like to request your presence at a meeting of the Oklahoma Self Storage Association (OKSSA) to be held on November 15th,2018 at the Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center 5750 Will Rogers Rd. Midwest City, OK. 73110
Feature speakers will be, Anne Ballard, President of training, marketing and developmental services for Universal Storage Group and Jeff Greenberger, Esq. Greenberger & Brewer, LLP,. We have other guest speakers and many of your favorite vendors will be joining us as well.
Registration starts at 7:00am
Conference and Trade Show 8:00am till 5:00pm (Lunch included)/ Manager Workshop 9:00 till 11:00
Watch our website for further details http://www.okssa.org
Confirm your reservation to attend by returning the attached registration by November 5th, 2018. Lunch will be included for all attendees.
The OKSSA board is from most of the larger OK cities and helps support and represents their local areas. The OKSSA with the assistance of the SSA operates as a watchdog to fight potential unfavorable legislation such as sales taxes, lien law changes and late fee caps. The board has a vested interest in our business.
In 2011, the OKSSA became an affiliate member of the national Self Storage Association (SSA). Several examples will be presented at the meeting that will demonstrate why it is important to remain vigilant in protecting our business interests on both a national and state level. Membership in the OKSSA will also include indirect membership in the SSA. These benefits include:
- An annual subscription to the monthly SSA Globe magazine;
- Free call-in attendance to SSA’s On-line University Live Web casts;
- Access to the SSA-MiniCo Health Insurance Program both Major Medical as well as Limited Benefit plans);
- Access to the SSA-Self Storage Legal Network Affiliate Plan;
- Special discounted pricing to all SSA Conventions, Trade Shows;
- Special discounted pricing on all SSA Publications;
- Special discounted pricing on all SSA stand-alone educational seminars or programs; and,
- Special discounted pricing on all SSA-REIS Quarterly Rental Rate & Occupancy Data Reports on the Top Fifty U.S. Markets (279 Sub-markets).
- Right to an annual, updated electronic mailing list of all self-storage facilities in the state from the SSA National Facilities Database.
As you can see the benefits of joining the OKSSA are great. We hope you will join us on November 15thas we kick off the 2018 annual conference and trade show for the owners and managers of Oklahoma self storage facilities. We encourage you to complete the enclosed registration and return it to us by October 15thto take advantage of early bird discounts.
Sponsor/Vendor information please see link below-
We look forward to seeing you on November 15th!